PLAN YOUR VISIT
Parklab Gardens is an outdoor establishment so proof of vaccination is NOT currently required to visit our parks.
While fresh air and wide-open spaces are a good start, we’re taking extra steps to ensure that Parklab Gardens remains a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone!
We encourage everyone in our community to do their part and get vaccinated!
CHECK IN WITH YOURSELF
If you aren’t feeling well, have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home for your well-being and the well-being of the park community
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you do not come to the park for 10 days or until you have tested negative
- Designated sanitation worker at all times
- High-touch surfaces cleaned daily
- Nightly deep cleaning
Face masks are no longer required for guests! If you feel safer with a mask, wear one!
- Tee-times now required to play mini-golf
- Limited capacity so every group has space to let loose and have fun
- No-contact golf ball & club selection plus extra cleaned between uses
- Sometimes you need a little more space to feel safe! Book semi-private seating reservations here.
- Fully cleaned between groups to ensure maximum safety.
- If you need to reschedule an existing reservation, email [email protected].
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES!
Skip the line and order ahead from your favorite Parklab Gardens and SPARK Social SF Food Trucks!